Below you will find the Terms and Conditions for Standon Calling Festival.
Please take time to read through all sections. Should you have any questions, please contact us via the blue ‘Support’ button found in the bottom right corner of our website: www.standon-calling.com. Alternatively you can contact us via post at Standon Calling Limited, Standon Lordship, Standon, Hertfordshire, SG11 1EE .
1. When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings:
“Arena” means the area(s) within the Venue where Event performances will take place;
“Authorised Person(s)” means any member of Event management, Venue management, Police, public bodies and agencies responsible for safety and security in connection with the Event or the Venue, and their respective staff, officials, representatives, officers and volunteers;
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions together with any amendments or updates to them which are issued by us or on our behalf from time to time;
“Discounted Non-Refundable Tickets” means Tickets which do not carry a right to refunds in the event of a cancellation or postponement of the Event for any reason or for certain specified reasons but carry rights of transfer to a later Event as described in paragraph 22;
“Event” means Standon Calling Festival;
“RFID Conditions” means the terms and conditions of our RFID wristband operator which apply to the RFID wristband which will be issued to a Ticket Holder in exchange for a Ticket at the Event.
“Site Rules” means all rules which apply at the Venue in addition to these Conditions which are either communicated by us or on our behalf in writing, online or otherwise in advance of the Event or displayed at the Venue;
“Ticket” means any valid ticket (whether a hard copy ticket or an e-ticket or a wristband for which such ticket is exchanged and including a Discounted Non-Refundable Ticket unless otherwise stated in these Conditions) which permits the Ticket Holder to attend the Event at the Venue on the basis of the details set out on the Ticket and (where applicable) to camp, park or enjoy certain activities or upgrades at the Venue and which is subject to these Conditions;
“Ticket Holder” or “you” means any person possessing or using a Ticket to gain entry to the Event, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was validly issued or transferred;
“Ticket Purchaser” means the individual who has purchased Ticket(s);
“Venue” means the site at which the Event takes place, which at the date of these Conditions is intended to be Standon, Hertfordshire, SG11 1EE including all adjacent and surrounding areas used or controlled by us in connection with staging of the Event, including without limitation any car park and camping sites; and
“We” means Standon Calling Limited.
2. All Tickets are sold, and entry to and attendance at the Event is, subject to these Conditions, any Site Rules, any specific Covid-19 Site Rules any specific details which relate to any add-on goods or services you have bought from us (e.g. accommodation, travel), the conditions of sale of the authorised ticket agent where you purchased your Tickets and the RFID Conditions (together the “Regulations”).
3. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Conditions and the Site Rules or conditions of our authorised ticket agents or the RFID Conditions, these Conditions will prevail.
4. Any person who purchases, possesses, uses or attempts to use any Ticket to gain entry to the Event shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with the Regulations.
5. These Conditions may change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will post any changes to the Conditions on www.standon-calling.com We shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such changes by email if they materially affect Ticket Purchasers’ rights as a consumer.
6. Only Tickets purchased from our authorised ticket agents/ sales channels are valid and will allow admission to the Event. Tickets bought from street traders/touts or unauthorised agents will be void and may be seized or cancelled without refund or compensation. Our primary authorised ticket agents are Ticketmaster and Kaboodle and we have other in-store official ticket agents. If you are in doubt, please contact us in advance before buying a ticket via the blue ‘Support’ button in the bottom right corner of our website. The only official Tickets for sale on the day of the Event will be available at the Venue box office.
7. You must be 18 years old or more to purchase our Tickets and able to enter into legally binding contracts.
8. Tickets may be limited to a maximum number per person, per payment card and/or per household as stated by our authorised ticket agents and/or on our website prior to bookings being made. We reserve the right to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
9. Any Ticket booking which we or our authorised ticket agents reasonably believe has been made with a view to resell or fraudulently (e.g. through credit card fraud) may be cancelled by either of us.
10. Tickets are final and non-refundable except as outlined in these Conditions.
11. Any Ticket or wristband that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, altered, defaced or forged or has any part removed or is unreadable might not be accepted by us. If duplicate Tickets are issued, an administration fee may be charged. You must keep your Ticket safe
12. Price and availability information for Tickets (including without limitation, add-ons such as camping, parking and upgrades) is subject to change without notice.
13. Tickets may be issued in hard copy or via email as e-tickets to the billing address or email address provided when the booking was made.
14. If Tickets have not been received 7 days before the Event, please contact the relevant ticket agent quoting your booking reference. Details for Ticketmaster and Kaboodle can be found at standon-calling.com/tickets. If there is not time to deliver hard copy Tickets we may issue e-Tickets or ask the Ticket Purchaser to collect them from the Venue box office (proof of ID, booking payment card and booking confirmation will be required – your ticket agent will advise you of arrangements).
15. Please check your Tickets and booking confirmation carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified. We cannot accept any liability if your ticket agent is not notified of any inaccuracy within 5 days of purchase or within 14 days prior to the Event.
16. Tickets are personal revocable licences and at all times they and the copyright in them remain our property and subject to these Conditions.
17. Tickets are strictly non-exchangable and non-transferable and must not be (i) sold, transferred or offered to someone else other than under paragraph 18 below, (ii) used or advertised for any commercial or promotional purposes (e.g. competition prizes; in hospitality, travel, accommodation packages) without our written approval. Any breach of potential breach of this Condition will result in Tickets being cancelled without refund and the you being refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue.
18. A Ticket Purchaser may transfer Tickets bought on behalf of other people in their party who are known to them personally and will be attending the Event with them to those people but must not sell the Tickets for a profit. These Conditions which will deemed binding on all Ticket Holders in the party as if each person was the Ticket Purchaser. Anyone who is not a Ticket Purchase cannot transfer their Ticket and will not be entitled to Ticket refunds which can only be made to the Ticket Purchaser.
19. Any Ticket sold, transferred or offered in breach of paragraphs 17 or 18 may be cancelled and any person seeking to use the Ticket may be refused admission to or be evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation and may also be liable to legal action, even if they did not have prior notice of these Conditions or the breach of them.
20. We may alter or vary the published Event programme which may result in changes to the performance line-up, billed attractions, playing times, start and finish times of the Event, facilities or locations of facilities, or any other aspect of the Event (including without limitation, the Venue). Neither we nor our authorised ticket agents will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any refunds or other costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration, unless it is a Material alteration which gives a right to a refund under paragraph 22(c) or 22(e) in which case our only liability will be to issue a refund in accordance with paragraph 24.
21. From time to time we may offer for sale Discounted Non-Refundable Tickets or may allow existing Ticket Holders to convert their Tickets to Discounted Non-Refundable Tickets which are strictly non-refundable in the event of cancellation or postponement of the Event for any reason or for specified reasons. Such Tickets and the circumstances in which they are not refundable shall be clearly identified in the booking process or communications with existing Ticket Holders and they shall either be sold or offered at a discount and/or entitle the Ticket Holder to enhanced benefits (such as drinks credits) which will be advertised prior to, or at, the point of sale or conversion. All such Tickets are sold/converted strictly on the basis that in the event of cancellation or postponement of the Event to which they relate (which may mean a different Event to the one for which they were originally purchased in respect of converted Tickets) for any reasons or for specified reasons, the Ticket Holder shall not be entitled to a refund but shall instead transfer their Ticket to the rescheduled Event or the Event to be held in the immediately following year. Such Tickets remain non-transferrable. Despite the preceding provisions of this paragraph 21, a Discounted Non-Refundable Ticket would be refunded in the unlikely circumstances where we did not hold a future Event after the cancelled/postponed Event.
22. Ticket Purchasers will only be entitled to a refund of the relevant Ticket(s) (other than Discounted Non-Refundable Tickets), in the following circumstances: a) if the Event is cancelled in full b) if the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed entirely and the Event is rescheduled to another date unless the Ticket Purchaser elects to use their existing Ticket for the rescheduled Event under paragraph 23; c) in the event of a Material alteration which gives the Ticket Purchaser an entitlement to a refund under applicable law; d) in the event only one or more days (but not all days) are cancelled or postponed, in which case only a proportionate partial refund will be offered at our discretion; (e) as otherwise required under applicable law.
A “Material” alteration is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which Ticket Purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not “Material” alterations: changes to the line-up or any advertised attractions; changes to performance times; changes to individual band members; adverse weather conditions; shortening of the Event when the majority of it is performed in full; delays or changes to start times of the Event or a performance; a change of Venue to another location within a reasonable radius (in our discretion) of the Venue; adverse weather conditions; changes to advertised facilities or locations of campsites.
23. Where the Event is rescheduled to another date, the Ticket Holder may elect to use the existing Ticket for the rescheduled Event in which case they will not be entitled to a refund.
24. All refunds shall be for:-
in each case, except where required by applicable law.
25. A Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if it is used for entry into the Venue unless paragraph 22(c) or 22(e) applies.
26. Ticket refunds shall be processed either by us (if you bought tickets directly from us) or by your authorised ticket agent. Either we or the relevant ticket agent will provide details of the refund process and deadlines for making a claim either through our websites, social media, the media or directly. Any failure to follow the process and comply with the deadlines or any breach of these Conditions may result in the refund not being made.
27. Please note that refunds of any RFID pre-payments shall be made by our RFID supplier to the card holder who made the pre-payment. Please consult the RFID Conditions for further details.
28. As soon as reasonably possible after we become aware of postponement, cancellation or Material alteration of the Event, all available information will be posted on www.standon-calling.com or our social media channels but it is your responsibility to check whether the Event has been postponed, or cancelled or of any Material alteration and any new dates, times, and Venue. Please be aware, circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material alterations can arise immediately prior to the Event.
29. Promotions, deals or discounted offers are provided at our discretion. All such offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after a booking is made.
29.a Prior to the festival we would advise you to take a lateral flow test for Covid and if you are testing positive or are highly likely have covid, please consider staying home.
29.b While you’re at Standon Calling, please wash your hands and use hand sanitiser frequently. Be respectful to those around you by covering your nose and mouth should you cough. Please wear a mask if it makes you feel comfortable. If you develop symptoms of Covid or suspect you have Covid while at the festival, please consider leaving the festival to protect others.
29.c Ticket rollers and refunds will not be available for those who are unable to attend 2022’s edition of Standon Calling 2022 due to Covid or Covid-related illness.
30. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over – proof of identity and age must be provided on request (passport, driving licence or PASS cards accepted). A maximum of two Teens (13-15 year olds) or Young Adults (16-17 year olds) will be allowed entry per 1 accompanying adult aged 21 or over, with the contact details of the accompanying adult required at the time of booking.
31. You need to be over 18 years old to purchase alcohol at the Event. We operate Challenge 25 on our bars. If you are asked to provide proof of age (passport, driving licence or PASS card) and you are unable to do so you will not be served alcohol. Please note, the Challenge 25 process overrides your festival wristband as proof of age.
32. It is the responsibility of the supervisors of a child to determine whether an Event is suitable for that child to attend and neither we, our ticket agents nor the Venue will be liable for any content deemed unsuitable.
33. We take the needs of Ticket Holders who have a disability or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourage people of all abilities to attend the Event. If you have access requirements for the Event please register your requirements through: email@example.com.
34. The following are required to gain admission to the Event (on first entry or re-admission):-
35. All rights of admission are reserved.
36. Weekend and Camping Ticket Holders may leave the Event site and re-enter via official gates. There is no right of re-entry for Day Ticket Holders. Camping Ticket Holders can only bring in their individual alcohol allowances on first entry to the Event unless they have an alcohol pass from security to bring it in at a later time.
37. Your Ticket may be cancelled and you may be refused admission to or ejected from the Venue and/or Arena without refund or compensation if during the Event (whether in the Venue or its vicinity) you:
(a) in our reasonable opinion, are under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance;
(b) possess or use any prohibited item including, without limitation; sky lanterns; candles; paraffin lamps, sound systems (small portable speakers are allowed in the campsites), generators, glass bottles, drones, laser pens, unofficial high vis jackets, weapons, or anything that could be used as a weapon; any item that an Authorised Person considers dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal or that may be used as a weapon or a missile or that may compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of (or pose a hazard to) any person or security at the Event; illegal substances, “legal” highs, herbal highs, research chemicals, NPS, poppers, nitrous oxide also known as ‘laughing gas’ or associated paraphernalia; fireworks and pyrotechnics; flares; materials for campfires or fire bowls (unless permitted for camping); air horns, smoke bombs and any items an Authorised Person considers potentially disruptive to the event; signs, items or materials displaying unauthorised political, religious, offensive or race related messages, slogans or images or, without our prior written consent, sponsorship, promotional or commercial messages; animals, except for dogs registered on arrival at the festival; unauthorised promotional material; tripods, video camera equipment, professional camera kit; briefcase camping stoves with aerosol gas canisters; any cooking equipment with gas canisters above 3.9kg;
c) are a Day Ticket Holder and you bring or attempt to bring food or drink into the Venue other than small snacks (which will be assessed in our absolute discretion and food may be confiscated) or any food or drink which may be exempt on medical grounds of for young families (please contact us in advance if you have any queries). You may bring refillable water bottles which must be empty on arrival and water stations are available throughout the Event. Day Ticket Holders must not bring any alcohol into the Venue. Compulsory Venue Entrance checks are carried out by security;
d) are a Weekend Camping Ticket Holder and you bring or attempt to bring any food or beverages into the Arena or attempt to bring any food or drink into the campsite above the maximum per person allowance limits as set out in paragraph 80. Small personal snacks may be permitted (which will be assessed in our absolute discretion and food may be confiscated) or any food or drink which may be exempt on medical grounds of for young families (please contact us in advance if you have any queries). Water points are available throughout the site and you are encouraged to bring refillable water bottles. Compulsory Venue and Arena Entrance checks are carried out by security;
d) engage in any marketing or advertising activities, or conduct any trading activity (including, without limitation, offering, selling or possession of items with intent to sell such as, but not limited to, drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes, programmes), in each case without our prior written authorisation (and any such items may be removed, confiscated and/or destroyed without compensation at our discretion and/or the discretion of any Authorised Person);
e) engage in, or in any Authorised Person’s opinion are likely to engage in, disruptive, dangerous or violent behaviour or in a way contrary to public order and/or safety including (without limitation) “missile” throwing; violence; provocative, threatening, discriminatory and/or offensive behaviour; posing a health and safety risk to yourself or others (including, without limitation, through the malicious transmission of Covid-19), or harm any other person(s) in any way or unreasonably obstruct the viewing of other spectators;
f) enter any prohibited areas; climb lighting masts, fences, roofs and other apparatus or constructions;
g) damage, interfere with or tamper with any property of any third party;
h) smoke in any prohibited area; we retain the right to ban smoking within the Venue when advised to do so by an Authorised Person for the safety of the event.
i) are suspected of committing or likely to commit a criminal offence; and/or, fail to comply with instructions from us and/or any Authorised Person, or refuse a security search.
38. We reserve the right to ban the use of any and all equipment related to BBQs / Campsite Cooking if an Authorised Person has deemed them an increased safety risk to the event.
39. There is no entry to the Event before designated and advertised opening times on any day of the Event. These will be advertised on our website closer to the date of the Event. You may be required to queue so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
40. The Event may be subject to licence from time to time.
41. Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting, pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines and other special effects may be used during the Event. We strongly recommend all minors wear ear defenders and all attendees take any precautions they deem necessary.
42. Access to each stage/area within the Venue is subject to capacity and we accept no liability and will not offer any Ticket refunds if a Ticket Holder is unable to attend a specific performance listed on the line-up.
43. We cannot guarantee an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of any performance, nor is any representation or warranty given as to the quality, content or duration of the Event.
44. If before or during the Event you have a complaint, please contact us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
45. We operate an RFID wristband system at the Event. RFID wristbands act like a credit card, you can add credit onto your “account” either in advance of the Event (by credit/debit card) using our RFID supplier’s online portal or during the Event (by credit/debit card or cash using onsite machines or our RFID supplier’s mobile application) which will be linked to your RFID wristband. Payment for all goods and services onsite at the Event must be made using your RFID card. We will send you further details by email to the Ticket Purchaser closer to the time of the Event. We will also provide further details on our website, in due course. It is the responsibility of all Ticket Holders to read this information.
46. Valid Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands on entry into the Venue. Wristbands cannot be issued in advance and are only issued directly to the Ticket Holder on production of photographic ID (driving licence, passport or PASS card accepted). You cannot collect wristbands on behalf of other people. Wristbands will not be reissued or replaced regardless of whether you still have your Ticket so please keep them safe.
47. You must wear your wristband at all times whilst at the Venue during the Event. Failure to show that you are wearing a wristband to an Authorised Person on request may result in your immediate eviction from the Event without refund or compensation.
48. At the end of the Event if any monetary credit (excluding credits issued by us such as bar tabs/drinks tokens) is left on your RFID wristband you can apply for it to be refunded to you either using the onsite machines or using our RFID supplier’s online portal. Please note there may be a short delay before you can make a refund request online which will be notified to you by our RFID supplier. All such refunds will be made by our RFID supplier and we shall not have any liability for failure or delay in making such refunds. An administration fee will be charged by our RFID supplier for processing the refunds. For further details please see their RFID Conditions.
49. Please note that the RFID wristbands enable us to identify whereabouts you are at the Venue. We will only use this information for your own or a third party’s safety or in relation to the prevention of a crime.
50. Unauthorised photography, video or any recording of the Event (including but not limited to artists’ performances), or use of any such images or recordings for professional purposes or commercial gain is strictly forbidden. Professional recording or transmitting equipment, unauthorised photos, recordings, tapes, films or similar items are not permitted and may be confiscated and/or destroyed by us.
51. All Ticket Holders give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness and voice recorded at the Event (in photographs, film or sound recording) to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media worldwide for any purpose at any time. You continuously waive any moral rights in any such recordings and agree we (or the relevant broadcast partner) shall be the sole owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights in all such recordings. If you attend the Event with a child under 16 you give the foregoing express consent on their behalf.
52. CCTV may be in operation across the site. Images are recorded for the prevention of crime and disorder. If requested, images will be passed directly to the Police.
54. You are responsible for your own personal property brought to the Venue including without limitation, vehicles, camping equipment and any property left in vehicles.
55. All Ticket Holders will indemnify us against the full value of any loss or damage to the Venue howsoever caused by their acts or omissions.
56. Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude our liability or that of the owner of the Venue or any Authorised Person for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
57. Subject to paragraph 56 above, neither we nor our authorised ticket agents, the Venue owner, our RFID suppliers or any Authorised Person shall be responsible to the Ticket Holder for any:-
58. Subject to paragraph 66 above, we shall not have any liability to a Ticket Holder beyond (i) the proportionate amount of the face value of the Tickets purchased only (i.e. the specified Ticket price including any bolt-on purchases such as accommodation, upgrades, or parking including VAT) but excluding any fees or charges paid in addition to the face value of the Ticket (for example, any booking fees, transaction fees or postage or courier charges in addition to the face value); (ii) any monies standing to the credit of the Ticket Holder’s RFID account (but excluding any credits issued by us such as drinks tokens). No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded; and (iii) any accommodation damage deposits paid by the Ticket Holder (unless they are required to repair damage caused by the Ticket Holder), in each case, except where required by applicable law.
59. Any part of these Conditions declared void, ineffective or unenforceable by any competent court in any jurisdiction, shall be severed to the extent necessary and the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect.
60. Any breach of any these Conditions may result in the cancellation of the Ticket, the refusal of admission to the Ticket Holder to the Venue, or their eviction from the Venue, in each case without refund or compensation in addition to any other remedy that we may have, even if the Ticket Holder did not have prior notice of the Condition or the breach. No failure or delay by us to exercise any right (in whole or in part) under these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of that right, nor restrict any further exercise of that right.
61. These Conditions form the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Conditions which is not already set out in these Conditions. Any variation must be agreed in writing.
62. Any person (other than us and our authorised ticket agents, the owner of the Venue or any Authorised Person) not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
63. These Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Conditions or a Ticket Holder’s attendance at the Event will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
64. To the fullest extent permissible in law, we shall be entitled to assign all and any of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
65. Camping at the Event is only permitted provided you purchase an appropriate Ticket. Anyone found camping without an appropriate Ticket and/or wristband will be removed. Day ticket holders are not permitted to camp or enter the campsites.
66. Campers should pitch tents in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas. Awnings or trailer tents are not allowed on the campsite. Gazebos are permitted, but please be aware you could be asked to take a Gazebo down to allow space for other Ticket Holders to pitch their tent.
67. You should bring a tent that is sized for the number of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
68. For safety reasons, we will not permit briefcase stoves or BBQs with gas canisters over 3.9kg in the campsites or anywhere in the Venue. You can only cook in the campsites with equipment raised off the ground. Cooking in the Arena is strictly prohibited. Items which may be used to cook within the campsite are subject to licence and safety recommendations from Authorised Person(s), which may change at short notice. Make sure to check our communications and website standon-calling.com for the latest information.
69. The Event has a no naked flame policy, except for permitted BBQs and cooking equipment as outlined above. If found with a prohibited naked flame item, you could be evicted from the Venue.
70. You are permitted to bring your own pre-cooked food and soft drinks for your own consumption in the campsites but not for resale. In addition, you are only permitted to bring either 12 cans of beer/lager and/or cider per person OR 75cl of spirit in a non-glass container OR 2.25 litres of wine (which must be decanted into a non-glass container per person into the campsites). Such items may only be brought into the Event on first entry unless you have an alcohol pass from security to bring in at a later time. Glass bottles and spirits and alcoholic beverages with alcohol content which exceed reasonable ABV are strictly prohibited. Any alcohol above the permitted allowance will be confiscated. No food or drink can be taken from the campsite into the Arena other than as permitted under paragraph 37(d)) above. Arena Entrance checks by Authorised Personnel are compulsory.
71. You must leave the camping area by 12:00 on the Monday immediately following the Event at the latest.
72. All standard camping Conditions are applicable in addition to these Boutique Camping specific Conditions.
73. The price of accommodation purchased through us or our authorised ticket agents (if any) is accurate at the time that it is booked (subject only to the correction of errors). We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices and to your booking confirmation details before and after your booking has been confirmed. We also reserve the right to amend prices in the event of changes to external supplier costs (subject only to new bookings or items on current bookings that have not yet been paid for).
74. The accommodation reservation dates are as stated on your booking confirmation (in the absence of errors which we reserve the right to correct) and do not necessarily apply just to the festival dates.
75. Only those people named on your booking confirmation can use the accommodation (or other service) arranged by us. You must not share accommodation with anyone other than those on your booking.
76. All Ticket Holders using boutique camping: a) undertake not to tamper with the structure or any part of the purchased accommodation; b) undertake not to use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances within or close to the purchased accommodation; c) undertake to abide by Site Rules (including those relating to noise); d) will inform us or an Authorised Person of any issues with the purchased accommodation before use; and e) indemnify us against the full value of any loss, damage or excessive soiling howsoever caused by their acts or omissions. A deposit or secure credit card may be required at our discretion.
77. The Ticket Purchaser shall be liable in the first instance for any claims against the party and be responsible for resolving all disputes directly with the us or the relevant supplier.
78. Extra members may be added to your booking at any time, subject to availability and any additional payment being made. Up until the balance due date, upgrades may be purchased subject to availability and price difference charges.
79. In order to make any changes to your booking please contact us via the blue ‘Support’ button in the bottom right corner of our website, or if we advise you to do so, your ticket agent. All requests are subject to availability and the payment of an administration fee. If a change is payable you will be notified of any costs. An updated booking confirmation will not be provided until payment is made.
80. In the event that it is necessary to lower the class (based on our rating system) of your booked accommodation or cancel your accommodation booking where the Event is not cancelled we will notify you. In the event that this happens you can choose to: a) accept the changed arrangements as notified by us; b) cancel your accommodation booking and (where we are not able to offer you an equivalent substitute) receive a refund of the element of the Ticket face value which relates to the accommodation; or c) accept the cancellation (if applicable) and receive a refund of the element of the Ticket face value which relates to the accommodation.
81. You will have no right to cancel accommodation and/or receive a refund in the event that operational changes (including but not limited to changing your accommodation to another of the same or higher standard, changing the advertised location of the campsite, or any other change not listed in paragraph 80 above) are made to your booked accommodation.
82. We will not be liable for any costs or expenses you incur as a result of any change in or cancellation of the accommodation, including without limitation, any change to the location of the Boutique Campsite, and our liability for any changes made to your accommodation under paragraph 90 or otherwise is limited to the value of the element of the Ticket face price which relates to the accommodation.
83. We will not be liable to pay any refund for the cost of accommodation booked where no Ticket refund is payable under these Conditions other than pursuant to paragraph 80.
84. All standard camping Conditions are applicable in addition to the Campervan and Caravan specific conditions outlined in this section.
85. Entry to the campervan/caravan field is only possible with the advance purchase of a campervan/caravan pass. One pass is required per campervan/caravan.
86. The campervan/caravan pass will not grant the holder entry to the Event. The holder of a campervan/caravan pass will be denied entry to the Venue if they are not in possession of a Ticket.
87. Campervan/caravan passes should be purchased in advance from our authorised ticket agents. They are non-transferable and non-refundable.
88. For the purpose of campervan pass holders in the campervan/caravan field only, chemical toilets and gas canisters up to 13kg are permitted.
89. Cars or vans are allowed into the campervan campsite if towing. Once the live-in-vehicle has been set down, all cars or vans must leave the campsite and park in the official Event car park.
90. Room for campervans/caravans is limited at the Venue. You will be allowed 8 x 6 meters of space per campervan/caravan pitch, and an awning and/or a small space to accommodate an extra tent. It is your responsibility to ensure all live-vehicles and tents fit into this area. Items found outside of your area by us or an Authorised Person are liable to be removed from the Venue with no compensation payable.
91. Personal photo ID will be requested upon entry into the campervan/caravan section of the Venue.
92. Electricity power hook ups are available to purchase from standon-calling.com/tickets. Please note, power hook ups require you to provide a suitable length power cable. This will be advised on the Event website: standon-calling.com
93, Only customers holding a valid Parking ticket will be permitted to use the parking facilities.
94. Parking tickets can be purchased online from standon-calling.com/tickets. You will be sent an e-ticket in advance to display in your vehicle on entry or it will be exchanged on arrival for a parking display badge you must display clearly. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
95. You can purchase parking tickets on the day (subject to availability and an increase in price), but we strongly recommend buying tickets online in advance due to limited availability.
96. Parking ticket holders are entitled to one car parking space per Car Parking pass purchased.
97. No camping is permitted in the car parks and no sleeping in vehicles.
98. Speed limits on trackway leading to car parks and within the car park are to be strictly adhered to.