As a thank you for the support of the local community, we offer a limited number of discounted Local Tickets to residents of villages surrounding the festival. We also provide special Regional Tickets for those living nearby in Hertfordshire.
Please read the full information below.
Locals are defined as anyone living in the following villages:
We also have discounted regional tickets for those living in Hertfordshire, see below for further information.
When buying your local ticket to Standon Calling 2020, you’ll be asked for the following information to verify your local status.
(1) Your email address. Please make sure you provide your correct email address when buying your ticket(s) from a local vendor to receive your tickets. Once you have purchased your tickets you should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. Your e-tickets will become print ready closer to the time of the festival.
(2) Your name, attendee names and D.O.B. Please make sure you provide the first and last names and D.O.B.s of all attendees when booking your tickets.
(3) Proof of postal address. In person – accepted forms of proof of address are: in date photo driving licence, recent utility bill, recent bank statement. Online – we check your eligibility based on the postcode of the billing address provided and will cancel any orders which do not meet this criteria.
(4) Contact telephone number. This will be used only should we need to contact you about your order.
(5) Proof of age You must be 18 or over to purchase tickets. If you are buying tickets for under 18s, you must be over the age of 21 and agree that you will be their responsible guardian and present for the duration of the event. Please see Under 18s section below for further information.
Local ticket pricing represents a significant saving on National pricing. Tier 1 tickets are limited, buy yours early to avoid disappointment.
All tickets are subject to a booking fee.
Local tickets for Standon Calling 2020 are available to purchase in two ways.
(1) Online: click here to buy your Local Tickets
(2) In Person: from TGs, Puckeridge
Please call the outlet before making your journey to ensure tickets are still in stock.
Local Tickets are limited to a maximum of 8 per household, whether buying online or in person.
As tiers sell out, we will move to the next pricing structure. We therefore advise you buy tickets as early as possible to ensure you get the very best price and don’t miss out.
All under 18s attending the festival must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 21 or over for the duration of the event. When buying an accompanied Young Adult or Teen ticket, the accompanying Adult ticket must be purchased in the same transaction and they must provide contact details.
We operate a policy of one adult for every two Young Adults or Teens. Any under 18 tickets (Young Adult or Teen) booked without an accompanying Adult ticket will not be valid and you will not be permitted to enter the festival. All tickets are non-refundable.
The road closures for the 2020 have not yet been confirmed. If you live within an historic road closure and would like to discuss 2020 planning with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As in previous years, there will be a specific locals’ gate for Standon Calling 2020. Please see walking routes below for locals, advised in 2019.
These can be taken as a guide for 2020. However, please note, we may change or update this advice closer to the time of the 2020 event.
(1) Puckeridge Resident’s Route Turn off Standon Hill (A120) on to Barwick Road, after approximately 50 metres there will be a signed entrance to a path in an adjacent field, running parallel to the road. Take a hard right at the end of the field and carry on straight, cross Dowsett’s Lane to continue to the festival site, you’ll pass the Campervan field and Family Camping before reaching the Main Gate. Reverse this route to exit. This route will be well signed with lighting and barriers in place for your safety and convenience.
(2) Standon & Latchford Resident’s Route Leading to the Locals’ Gate for Standon Calling, open Thursday 25th July (time TBC) to Sunday 28th July (time TBC). While walking to and from the festival please be respectful to residents and our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum. We would also like to remind everyone that there is no parking available on Standon High Street. If you are driving, please buy a discounted Locals’ Parking Pass in advance from our website, The Bell, Standon or TG’s, Puckeridge and use festival car parking. We encourage you to walk to the festival where possible.
We offer discounted tickets for those living in Hertfordshire and nearby areas of Essex.
You will need to provide the same information above as proof that you live within our catchment area.
Regional tickets are now available from the following vendors:
Please make sure to call your chosen Regional vendor ahead of making your journey.
Regional Tickets are limited to a maximum of 8 per household.
Regional tickets will also be available to purchase at the following events:
Regional ticket pricing represents a saving on National pricing. Tier 1 tickets are limited, buy early to avoid disappointment. All tickets are subject to a booking fee.
Want to have direct contact with other locals and our festival organisers? Join our Locals Group on Facebook
Another option if you live locally and would like to experience Standon Calling festival is to volunteer with us.
Applications are open now! Click here to get involved.