Wondering how to get to us? Standon Calling is set in the picturesque grounds of Standon Lordship in the village of Standon, Hertfordshire. There are loads of easy ways to get to site, take a look below.
Standon Calling festival takes place in the grounds of Standon Lordship, in the village of Standon, Hertfordshire.
Set in the valley of the River Rib, you can expect a picturesque country escape.
The festival is within easy reach by public transport, bike or car at around 30 miles north of London and south west of Cambridge. We’re also close to Stansted airport.
We welcome audiences from all over the UK, as well as a growing number from Europe, and even further afield!
Wherever you live, it’s easy to join us for an amazing festival weekend. We can’t wait to welcome you to the party.
Use the postcode SG11 1EE if you’re driving to the festival.
As you approach the site, be careful of narrow surround roads and follow AA road signs to festival parking.
Remember to book your car parking pass in advance too, one per vehicle. Don’t forget to offer your friends a lift!
A pick up and drop off point will be assigned and available for use in the festival car park. Please follow the signs rather than take the exit for car park.
From our car park it is approximately 5-15 minutes to the campsites depending on where you decide to camp.
Our nearest train stations are:
- Bishop’s Stortford
- Hertford North
- Hertford East
Approximate travel times by city:
- Cambridge – Bishop’s Stortford – 28 mins
- London: Alexandra Palace / Finsbury Park / Hornsey / Haringey – Hertford North – 35 mins
- London: Finsbury Park – Hertford North – 35 mins
- London: Moorgate – Hertford North – 50 mins
- London: Liverpool St – Bishop’s Stortford – 40 mins
- London: Hackney Downs – Tottenham Hale – Bishop’s Stortford – 50 mins
- Reading – Hertford North (via London) – 2 hours
- Ipswich – Hertford North or East (via London) – 2h 20 mins
- Norwich – Hertford North (via London) – 2h 45 mins
- Oxford – Hertford North (via London) – 2h 50 mins
There are taxi ranks located at Bishop’s Stortford and Hertford North stations.
If getting a taxi, we recommend you use the post code: SG11 1EE and follow the signs closer to the festival.
We have a taxi pick up / drop off location onsite, located by the main pick up and drop off point.
To find the taxi rank from inside the festival, head to the main gate and follow signs for taxis / pick up & drop off.
We have a bike rack at the festival for those who want to cycle. This is located next to the main gate. Please note, bikes are left at the owner’s own risk.