Standon Calling Festival rail to event package 25th – 28th July
- You will receive your festival smart card ticket through the post before the festival if you purchase your tickets before 11th July 2019. Please ensure that you provide the correct postal address at the time of purchase as your smart card will include your rail ticket, bus shuttle and entry to the festival.
- If you purchase either a festival or travel ticket after 11th July 2019 you will not receive a smart card. Instead you will receive a confirmation email from Universe which contains an e-ticket which will grant entry to the festival, and a permit to travel letter which you will need to print off and bring with you to allow you to travel on Greater Anglia services.
- All Lavish Lands tickets will be issued as Universe e-tickets.
- Greater Anglia/Standon Calling tickets are only valid when booked as part of a Greater Anglia Train ticket bundle and are only valid when travelling by train and shuttle bus from Bishops Stortford station. Tickets are not valid for arrival on site by car.
- For entry to the festival, you must show a valid Greater Anglia / Standon Calling smart card ticket or your Universe e‐ticket.
- Standon Calling rail to event bundle is a limited availability ticket – when sold no more will be available. Do not travel to Standon Calling without a valid rail and event ticket bundle.
- Festival tickets are not transferable / not for resale / and non‐refundable under any circumstances.
- It is the ticket purchaser’s responsibility to check availability and times of trains and buses before travelling.
- If you have lost your Smartcard and you’re worried someone might find it and try to use it, please contact Greater Anglia to request a replacement e‐ticket with a brand‐new barcode ‐ that way only you can get in (re issue cost can be charged). If you have provided an incorrect postal address at the time of purchase, your card can be re-issued to the correct address at a charge.Greater Anglia are only liable for the rail travel element, Event Connect are only liable for bus connections within the package.
- Greater Anglia are only liable for the rail travel element, Event Connect are only liable for bus connections within the package.
Please see the National Rail Conditions of travel – https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/terms