Statement of 2021 Show Cancellation and Next Steps

Unfortunately due to flooding we will no longer be able to proceed with the festival. 

If you can safely leave the site this evening please do so as soon as possible.  We are working on getting everyone off site as safely and quickly as possible. Please bear with us as we are experiencing considerable delays exiting the car parks.. Please do not attempt to drive if you are intoxicated.

If you are unable to leave site safely (for example if you are intoxicated, your lift cannot get to you or you can’t get to your public transport this evening) please head to the Campsite Office in the Village Green (or reception if you are in boutique or Lavish Lands) where we will be providing details on the provisions we will be making for you. In the meantime please stay as warm, hydrated and dry as possible. 

We will post the latest updates straight to the Campsite Office as well as on twitter and our web page.